10 Artificial Intelligence Tools
Artificial Intelligence tools have great potential to transform and improve various aspects of business.
While they haven’t fully realized their potential so far, there are some real gems among today’s best AI tools. What’s more, it is precisely its value that has made AI one of the technological sectors with the greatest economic projection: it is expected to surpass the barrier of 300,000 million US dollars in 2025. From operational efficiency to
experience customer, these tools are enabling some important advances in automation. Thus, its proper application can provide a competitive advantage significant to businesses in today’s business environment.
Surely you have already heard about Artificial Intelligence tools to create content, or perhaps you have heard about Artificial Intelligence tools to create images? In any case, we review the most cutting-edge platforms today and how you can use them to streamline some processes in your business.
Utilities of Artificial Intelligence tools
Today, Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools present a wide range of utilities in business, among which are:
- Automation of repetitive tasks – Many of the AI tools have been designed to automate manual and repetitive tasks. This provides significant savings of time and resources to companies in tasks such as automatic invoice processing, email classification, or inventory management, among many others.
- Data analysis: Another area in which Artificial Intelligence tools are standing out is in analyzing large amounts of data quickly and accurately. This, in turn, means that companies obtain valuable information to make informed decisions.
- Personalization of products and services: through Artificial Intelligence tools, companies access analysis of customer behavior and preferences. From here, it is possible to offer personalized recommendations and experiences, which improves customer satisfaction and increases brand loyalty.
- Price and demand optimization: AI is also behind strategies such as real-time price adjustment according to demand (among other factors), and optimizing revenue.
- Chatbots and Virtual Assistants – Many companies are integrating Artificial Intelligence tools to provide 24/7 customer support.
- Supply chain optimization: in turn, some organizations opt for Artificial Intelligence tools to improve the efficiency of the supply chain. Thus, these platforms are capable of predicting demand, optimizing delivery routes, and managing inventories more effectively.
- Marketing automation: digital marketing guided by Artificial Intelligence is today a reality. Through AI it is possible to automate and optimize digital marketing campaigns, from the segmentation of the target audience to the personalization of messages and the optimization of advertising spending.
- Resource and energy optimization: optimizing the consumption of energy and resources, given costs and improving sustainability, is another of the uses that companies are making of Artificial Intelligence tools.
Artificial Intelligence Tools
1. IBM Watson Assistant
This IBM tool offers natural language processing capabilities to create chatbots and virtual assistants. It is easy to implement and can be adapted to different industries and use cases. In this way, it has become an ideal platform for businesses that seek to incorporate this service, offering automated customer service capable of answering frequently asked questions.
2. Salesforce Einstein
HubSpot’s marketing suite uses Artificial Intelligence to personalize content and improve lead generation, which helps automate and optimize marketing strategies.
DALL-E stands out among Artificial Intelligence tools to create images. Thus, it is helping many companies to create and use visual content (photographs, illustrations…) in a simple way.
Although millions of users are using ChatGPT for entertainment purposes (or to enhance their academic work), this platform is also among the most popular for creating content as part of a content strategy for websites and blogs.
This platform is among the best Artificial Intelligence tools oriented towards machine translation. Today, it offers high-quality translations in 19 languages, using advanced natural language processing algorithms.
7. Google Cloud
This Artificial Intelligence tool includes more than 100 services aimed at enabling companies to use AI: from data analytics to programming and data security.
Hootsuite uses Artificial Intelligence to help write posts thanks to its own OwlyWriter AI generator tool, which is specialized in social networks. It also locates the most successful posts and helps reuse them to further increase engagement.
9. AI Slides
This platform allows you to create slideshows from a text, all automatically, facilitating communication in the context of meetings or collaborative work.
10. TL; DV
The tool makes it easy to record video calls and online meetings, transcribe and take notes of what is said.
- Global artificial intelligence market size from 2021 to 2030, Statista, 2023, https://www.statista.com/statistics/1139768/artificial-intelligence-vaolr-market/